Listen, I agree with Coeburn22. Leave this alone. Too many members of the family are torn up over this now without someone getting called a pos and the kids being dragged out all over the internet over this.
i heard the kids witnessed it is that true? 2 of my employees at work said their cousin the female was who it happened 2!
Listen, I agree with Coeburn22. Leave this alone. Too many members of the family are torn up over this now without someone getting called a pos and the kids being dragged out all over the internet over this.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Posted: Friday, 24 July 2009 1:08AM
Investigation Continues After Person Murdered In Norton
Norton, Virginia police are investigating a shooting that left one person dead and another in the hospital. It happened in the Ramsey Section of the town. Police say 29-year-old Meekaeel Han**** was found dead with a single gunshot wound to the head Wednesday night. Nakia Baker was found outside, shot in the leg and upper body. She's listed in critical condition.
WCYB - Investigation Continues After Person Murdered In Norton
The auto censors are ridiculous on this board.
GO VOLS
no the kids did not witness it. they were asleep in another room.and once again no1 on here knows them personally like i do so 4 sum1 to tlk like they know wat happened other then wat they heard on the news is messed up. he was like a big brother 2 me and always looked out for me so im not gunna sit here and let sum1 bad mouth him even tho wat he did was wrong.
I bet B13 wouldnt say what he has said if he would have to meet you face to face, not hiding behind some keyboard and screenname. B13 you are a looser to the highest degree.
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
ur right. he wouldnt say it face 2 face cuz it wouldnt b pleasant 4 him. to disrespect sum1 that aint here 4 u 2 say it is low. u rite on point cuz he is a looser and could neva get tha kind of respect that kelz had!
You've got some personal problem with me, it's obvious. I used to like you, but you've shown that you're just a complete douche. Constantly following me from thread to thread calling me some kind of name, gets old.
I don't care what the circumstances were, because I can't see any circumstances to justify killing a woman - esp while kids were in the next room, I'm sure they weren't oblivious and didn't see what happened afterwords. He was no victim if he did this, common sense tells you that. I personally don't care if someone wants to off their self, iit's a selfish thing to do and I feel sorry for his family, but when you try to take someone with you...that's a different story, if this is what happened. I don't care what happened, I have no sympathy. I'm not going to argue about it anymore, my thoughts are with his family because something like that is devastating and they are also with the girl, hoping she recovers. I'm leaving the thread at that.
The dude tried to murder a girl. He isnt gonna get any respect from me.
GO VOLS
i didnt say he was justified in doin wat he did. and once again i will say he wasnt but 4 sum1 who doesnt know anything about him or the situation 2 call him names on tha internet gets no respect from me.especially wen he was family. and so ppl dnt think im juss tryin 2 make him look good on here is wrong cuz the woman he shot was my bestfriends sister and her family didnt call him names cuz they had respect 4 him.he has been around her 4 a lng time and nuthin has ever happened that would make any1 think he would do that.but things happen that r unexpected. i wouldnt have even said anything if he was not called a POS
Bookmarks